Steel Framed Buildings
Do you want fast, economical construction of a new building with maximum interior space, minimum interior finishing and pitched-roof capability? One of our steel portal frame buildings could be perfect. Here’s why…
Go steel-framed for your next building
Steel portal frame buildings are a proven building technology. As an appointed builder-dealer for Swedish manufacturer Lindab, we specialise in these incredibly versatile steel-framed buildings for applications including these:
• Agricultural buildings
• Aircraft hangers
• Recycling facilities
• Commercial & Industrial steel frame buildings
• Sports and leisure facilities
(By the way, our steel-framed capability complements our other specialism, design and build of Cover-All–type tensile structures.)
Advantages of steel-framed buildings
Our chosen system for steel-framed structures is the European leader, a construction medium with over 40 years’ success, over 35 million square metres of erected buildings and hundreds of delighted customers. That’s hardly surprising, given the advantages and benefits of a steel-frame structure. These include the following:
• Shorter builds.
• Reduced site labour through pre-cutting and prefabrication.
• High quality – through off-site quality control.
• Less environmental disruption on site.
• High durability lightweight buildings for extreme conditions.
• Architectural and design flexibility due to steel’s inherent strength.
• Optimum use of space with long spans and no interior columns.