When it comes to the design and construction of your indoor sports hall, you have many questions to answer: is a traditional construction or steel-framed structure best? Would a lightweight, high-tech fabric building be more cost-effective? Do we hire individual designers and builders or a contractor that does both? Answering these questions correctly is a huge responsibility – and it’s yours. However, with the right construction partner, even the most complex sports hall construction projects are realised on time and on budget. Spatial Structures excels in projects covering:
· School Sports Halls
· Sports Domes
· Indoor Sports Centres
· Indoor Football Training Facilities
· Indoor Rugby Training Facilities
· Indoor Squash and Tennis Courts
Turning to Spatial Structures means you have access to the latest steel-framed technology as well as tensile fabric building systems. We will work closely with you to perfect the design and decide the most suitable system for your sports hall. Our capabilities include:
· Clear-Span Structures from 10m to 100m.
· Fast Sports Hall Construction That Minimises on-site Disruption
· Sustainable Construction Methods and Materials
· Translucent Tensile Roofs That Offer Increased Natural Daylight and Lower Energy Costs
Just like you, we are the specialists in our field, with our previous prestigious sports hall projects proving our capability. Large or small, traditional contact or design and build; whatever your requirements, we will work with your consultants, or handle the whole project ourselves, to achieve a top-class end result.
Contact us now to acquire more information about our indoor sports hall constructions.