Whether your club requires a brand-new tennis court or you would like one for your home, turn to Spatial Structures. Tennis court design and construction is a difficult process, and hiring an experienced contractor is a must. No matter if you want us to design and build the court, or simply build it, we will approach the project with commitment and enthusiasm. Hire out experts, and we will carry out the work while you get on with your day-to-day life.
With a proven record of constructing first-class sports buildings, and a commitment to client satisfaction, we are the contractor of choice for customers who want a new tennis court building. We offer a choice of building systems to complete the project, including traditional construction, a cost-effective steel-framed building, or a light, airy, spacious tensile fabric structure.
Over the years, we have built a portfolio of clients delighted with our tennis court construction, including Winchester Lawn Tennis and Squash Club, Pershore Tennis Centre and Andover Tennis Club. They love their versatile, cost-effective building systems and enjoyed the benefits of working with us:
· Clear-Span Roofs (10m to 60m) for Column-Less Playing Areas
· A Combination of Systems for Different Tennis Court Buildings
· Swift Construction Timescales to Minimise on-site Disruption
· Support Services – from Planning to Ongoing Maintenance
· Our ServicePlus Customer Service for Extra Peace of Mind during the Construction
· Translucent Tensile Roofs That Maximise Natural Daylight and Reduce Energy Consumption
Contact us now to hire our tennis court design and construction service.