Whether you need a place to secure your treasured yacht during the winter, or overnight shelter for your boat, Spatial Structures has the solution for you. By combining steel-framed buildings and tensile fabric structures, we create strong, durable, and reliable boat storage shelters that are designed to meet your needs.
With the protection of valuable vessels at stake, getting the storage shelter right is a huge responsibility. To make sure you get the perfect storage, Spatial Structures specialises in two proven construction systems. Unlike some contractors who only offer one building method, we provide all the benefits of steel portal frame construction and advanced tensile fabric structures. With both systems available, as well as a range of related services, including planning advice, you enjoy the peace of mind of a convenient one-stop design
and construction service.
The team at Spatial Structures are true experts in our field, just like you. Just as you know a Sunseeker from a Westerly, we understand the advantages of steel-framed and lightweight textile membrane buildings for storing and working on vessels. They include:
· Fast Installation
· Column-Less, Clear-Span Structures (10m to 100m) That Maximise Working and Manoeuvring Space
· Translucent Roofs That Maximise Natural Daylight
· Almost-Infinite Customisability
· Portability and Relocatability
· A Structure Engineered for High-Wind Environments
· A Wide Variety of Door Widths, Locations, and Accessories